Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 09-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
jasonb

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
Another new Adam's fan

After months of leaving my car washes to be done by someone else, due to lack of time, I decided to get back to doing it myself. Turns out I was not much of a fan of getting my car washed, only to see new scratches in the finish. I had always used Zaino products on my previous car, and I'm a big fan of what their polishes do for a black car. But since I needed to correct my paint, I turned to Adam's and their Porter Cable Kit. With what I have read here on the forum, and with Adam's great videos, I gained the confidence I needed to give it my first shot at fixing my paint. After a few hours over the last couple of days, I am pretty stoked at the results. It was awesome seeing not just the swirl marks go away, but also some of the bad blemishes caused by all sorts of crap... literally. There are still a few spots to fix in the future, but it's nice to know that I can now take care of them.

I've now ordered a whole bunch of other Adam's products and can't wait to get them here and use them. I'm super impressed with not only their support here on the forum, but also with all the high quality videos and instructions they provide to insure that you get the best possible experience you can while using their stuff. Awesome.

So big thanks to the guys at Adam's, and to everyone else here for all the helpful advice and info. You just made my car (and me) really happy.
jasonb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Thanks for your business and the kind review. We appreciate the business and if you need anything else you know where to find me.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote