Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-07-2012, 04:19 AM   #1
jatt5ab1soorma

Drives: Camaro 2011 LS
PAYPAL QUESTION

i bought shoes from journeys thru paypal and the shoes came but i have a question. i provided my bank acct# to paypal and obviously the shoes came but i saw my bank statement and they havent deducted the shoe payment from my bank account so i was wondering do i wait it out for them to take the money from my bank or do i have to make a payment to paypal - the "make a payment" option beneath the balance. Help me out as i dont want no late fees or nothing - the shoes arrived on like July 30/31st ....
jatt5ab1soorma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
nytrorcr

Drives: I.P.C. 2SS vert, 21 wheels
Do you have pay-pal pay with a credit card with bank account backup....if so your card paid the balance. Sign in to your Pay-pal account it will show amount due if any.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
Russell James

Drives: '15 SS 1LE, '69 Z28 drag car
What's the safest way people are using to pay through pay pal? I have a separate bank account with a low balance savings account. I was thinking about using that and just keeping the balance what I need for the payments. Or do most set it up with a credit card? Would just hate to have pay pal with access to something I couldn't control mistake withdrawals.
Russell James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #4
LoneStar

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
If its paid through your bank account, it takes a few days (4-7, I think), for the money to be transferred from your bank to PayPal. In your PayPal account history, there should be something like "payment processing" or similar. Credit card payments are typically made the same day.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #5
jatt5ab1soorma

it says payment completed but it hasnt taken it out of my bank account, also i didnt give a credit card - just gave bank info to them. it says minimum amount due - $0.00 but the current balance is $376.95
Old 08-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
That sounds a lot like a credit card to me? I've never seen anything on my paypal account page about making any payments, or any balance due...

I have a seperate account for all incoming/outgoing PayPal transactions, that I leave $1 in at all times. That way if something were to happen and say I was to get my paypal account hacked, at least they couldn't access my main checking account. It's a little extra work having to transfer the $$ around when I need to do something, but I think it's probably a little safer.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #7
jatt5ab1soorma

no im positive i didnt give my credit card #, i gave them my acct routing and acct # and my paypal limit is 500$ as they told me...i have a current balance of 376.95$ and minimum payment due is 0$. The main question is i have received all my items but none of the money has been deducted from my bank account so far as i check it every day and nothing has been subtracted so i was wonder do i need to pay them manually or will they take it out of my bank account cuz i heard they take approximately 21 days to take out the money from your account.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #8
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Nothing to worry about, I do this all the time. Paypal is just a little slow taking the money out. I've bought stuff and paid through Paypal and had them take over 3 weeks before they took the money out of my checking account.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #9
RichGreene
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1SS M6 Green 1993 Custom Eldo
They'll take out your money for sure. I dont think theres even a way to pay more for anything youve already bought.
RichGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
jatt5ab1soorma

ooo ok! i didnt want be charged with fees and crap, paypal people are freaking smart -cunning bastards lol - probably take 3 weeks just in case ur balance goes low and then they can charge u with stupid fees to make money
Old 08-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #11
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
If my PayPal account balance is low enough that it needs to pull money from my bank account, the money is usually gone from my bank account within 3-5 days? I can't recall PayPal ever setting a limit on how much I can spend, and I've been using it for what seems like about 8 years for ebay purchases/sales.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote