Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 08-25-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
Christiancoach

Drives: 2008 Holden Commodore SSV
Exclamation SoCal Labor Day Weekend Car Stuff!

I am not a 5th Gen owners, but if I didn't have Holden Commodore SSV, I would be!
Some of you might have seen my car build in this thread:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61663

I am heading down to your neck of the woods and it looks like a great weekend to do some car stuff. And if you would like to check out some awesome cars, and maybe mine as well, I would love to see yours as well. Quite a few people are coming from the G8 and GTO Community to some of the events and we would love to see some Camaro 5 members as well.

Friday Night: Qualcom 1/8 Mile Drags. I think the event is called Race Legal.
Saturday Cars and Coffee in Irvine. Followed by a cool drive if anyone is down. I heard you have to get there REALLY early! Might be cool to check out a famous shop or car place afterwards.
Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills. It is Ferrari vs Lambo day and there are over 65 prancing horses and raging bulls committed to be there. Lexus will be driving an LFA in as well! Everyone is welcome!
I will probably be hitting the road back to Seattle pretty soon after SCS is over, unless someone has something really cool to do.

If you do come out, please come and introduce yourself to me!
Old 08-25-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
On your way down, let me know. I'm in the SF bay area but would love to see your car in person.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:18 AM   #3
Christiancoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
On your way down, let me know. I'm in the SF bay area but would love to see your car in person.
I might make a brief stop in the SF area. Depending on what time I get out of Seattle on Sunday eve, or early early Monday morning.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:48 AM   #4
Christiancoach

Was just over at the GTO site and it is looking like 20+ GTO's will be coming out for the Friday night Racelegals. Quite a few G8's and GTO's are planning C&C and SCS. Would love to see some Camaros! Let's show some GM Pride!
Old 08-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
I haven't been to Cars and Coffee yet and have wanted to. Maybe I'll cruise out there for that one.

If anyone else from the South Bay area wants to cruise, let's meet at BofA.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #6
Christiancoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
I haven't been to Cars and Coffee yet and have wanted to. Maybe I'll cruise out there for that one.

If anyone else from the South Bay area wants to cruise, let's meet at BofA.
If you want to "show" your car be sure to get there early. Everyone I have talked to has mentioned that the lot fills quickly and early!
Old 08-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

That's what I've heard. I just want to park with the rest of the Camaro folks or members here that go. Probably gonna get there by 6? I'll have to check with a couple others that might go with us.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
Christiancoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
That's what I've heard. I just want to park with the rest of the Camaro folks or members here that go. Probably gonna get there by 6? I'll have to check with a couple others that might go with us.
The G8 people I am meeting are meeting at 5:50 at the Target Department store close to C&C. Please feel free to meet us there. If you drive in together then we can park together.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:45 PM   #9
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiancoach View Post
The G8 people I am meeting are meeting at 5:50 at the Target Department store close to C&C. Please feel free to meet us there. If you drive in together then we can park together.
will do!