Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 05-25-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
wayner

Drives: White SSRS Convertible Edelbrock SC
How to get 60 kids in trouble

As I was making my long approach to a right hand turn off the highway there were two school buses stopped and waiting to make their left hand turn onto the same highway.

Well the kids saw me coming and by the time I slowly pasted them every window in two buses had two heads sticking out of it yelling and screaming.
I only could make out , "nice car" and alot of thumbs up.
I wish I could have given them all a ride but just smiled and waved and thought "poor bus drivers" they must have thought something was drastically wrong.
Made my day.

How did GM do it?
wayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:53 AM   #2
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Drives: 1993 Rustang
I've been checking out the new convertibles and they really are damn good looking cars, especially your white one. Those body lines with the top removed really catches the eye. I'm not a big vert fan (that goes for any make or model vehicle) but the 5th Gen just looks bad ass. Nice ride OP, really cool that it's getting the attention it deserves
REEFBLUE93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
OrangeVert
"Catharine"

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS-3 IOM/IO vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
As I was making my long approach to a right hand turn off the highway there were two school buses stopped and waiting to make their left hand turn onto the same highway.

Well the kids saw me coming and by the time I slowly pasted them every window in two buses had two heads sticking out of it yelling and screaming.
I only could make out , "nice car" and alot of thumbs up.
I wish I could have given them all a ride but just smiled and waved and thought "poor bus drivers" they must have thought something was drastically wrong.
Made my day.

How did GM do it?
Imho, by listening to the customer and using darn good common sense. Which ain't all that common.