Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 05-02-2009, 01:27 AM   #1
Lovestanda
Large Member

Drives: Yugo SS
Sick of Z car

Listen up, the Z-car is good, very good. It just isn't a Camaro!!!! Do I have to say anything more?? The Nissan Z is a fine car but, the LT/SS Camaro is the embiodiment of American (North American) muscle. It's all about what you want. From reading most of the posts here, I take it you know what I'm saying. Please leave the Z-Car discussion on a different site. The Camaro is in my head, the best muscle car of the era. thoughts????
Lovestanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
GatorBlue371

Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestanda View Post
Listen up, the Z-car is good, very good. It just isn't a Camaro!!!! Do I have to say anything more?? The Nissan Z is a fine car but, the LT/SS Camaro is the embiodiment of American (North American) muscle. It's all about what you want. From reading most of the posts here, I take it you know what I'm saying. Please leave the Z-Car discussion on a different site. The Camaro is in my head, the best muscle car of the era. thoughts????
Been in Country Long time?

Your in the Camaro vs. Section. If you dont want to hear about other cars, id stick to the 'Camaro' section.
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:11 AM   #3
Lovestanda
Large Member

Forum Vs. site two diff things

Attention. Forum and site are two different things. Understand??
Old 05-02-2009, 02:17 AM   #4
Lovestanda
Large Member

Having Fun

If it were possible I'd have every performace car out there. The"Z" has always been a great car and I wish I had one. In country long? Yeah, enough to know people have easily upcarted sensibilities!! "If you think it's cool, then it's cool."

L
Old 05-02-2009, 02:25 AM   #5
GatorBlue371

Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
So you dont want anything that has to do with any car other than the camaro on this...'site'...?

Interesting. Again my advice would be to better navigate the 'forums'
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:01 AM   #6
Lovestanda
Large Member

Talking All cars are cool

No, say what you like about ALL cars. Just realize the present and future Camaro drivers are excited about the 2010 edition. Some of us think that if YOU think it's cool then it is cool. I hear this same sort of stuff Harley vs. sport bike. TWO DIFFERENT types of guys but one passion, motorcycles.

L
Old 05-02-2009, 04:07 AM   #7
Z/28orSs

Drives: 2000 ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post
So you dont want anything that has to do with any car other than the camaro on this...'site'...?

Interesting. Again my advice would be to better navigate the 'forums'
i agree i really dont want to hear any more about the catfish
Old 05-02-2009, 10:52 AM   #8
levi1922

Drives: 2LT RS CGM
i am a very argumentative person...im in law school.
and so i like discussing and defending the camaro against other cars, including the 370.
but, if you dont want to, i suggest you stay out of the "Camaro Vs..." section.
and if you must enter that section, stay out of any of the threads with 370 in the title.
im sure you will read the occasional 370 Z comment elsewhere, but for the most part you will be safe.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #9
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
It does get tiring of hearing the same comparison over........and over.....But that's what the forum is for.

btw, my girlfriend saw the car for the first time.....first thing out of her mouth -- "It looks like a shoe." She's a keeper....