Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-21-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
Zhawk
Iroc's Love Slave

Drives: 3 Camaros, 1 Vette, a Buick, & a 57
Military Thanks from businesses

Our unit received official notice from a couple of places that are saying 'thank you' to servicemembers. A couple of them are for places in the Pacific Northwest but, Applebees is just about everywhere....

From Applebees:
Quote:
In recognition of your service to our country, all veterans and military personnel are invited to eat free at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar Restaurants this Veterans Day, Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2009.

As you may recall, Applebee's launched a pilot program last year on Veterans Day offering free entrees to military service personnel and veterans.
Because the response was so overwhelmingly positive, Applebee's is extending the invitation throughout the country this year.

We would appreciate your help in spreading the word. Please help us share details across your various communication channels.

All U.S. veterans and military with proof of current or former military service will eat free at all Applebee's nationwide on Veterans Day, Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2009.

Proof of service includes: U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, U.S.
Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement, Veterans Organization Card, photograph in uniform or wearing uniform.

For additional details, visit: www.applebees.com/vetsday.
Next, from the McCormick and Schmicks restaurant chain, a free entrée, with military ID, on Sunday Nov. 8.

Quote:
Veterans Appreciation Day
We honor you on Sunday, November 8, 2009. We pay tribute to our veterans with a complimentary entrée from a special menu.
Please present proper identification to your server when you are seated. Proper ID includes VA card, VFW card, discharge papers, DD214 or other Veterans ID . Please note that in an effort to accommodate as many Veterans as possible, many restaurants will not be able to seat parties larger than six. The promotion is being hosted at various locations in 25 states. See below for a list of participating restaurants in Washington and Oregon. Due to high demand, reservations are highly recommended and may be made at
http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/reservations/Reservations.aspx
Enjoy.

Participating locations in Washington State:

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
700 Bellevue Way, Bellevue WA
425.454.2606 11am‐10pm

McCormick's Fish House & Bar
722 Fourth Ave., Seattle WA
206.682.3900 4pm‐10pm

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
1103 First Ave., Seattle WA
206.623.5500 11:30am‐10pm

McCormick and Schmick’s Harborside on Lake Union
1200 Westlake North, Seattle WA
206 270 9052 10am 12am

Participating locations in Oregon:

McCormick’s Fish House and Bar
9945 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway, Beaverton, OR
503-643-1322 4 -11 p.m.

McCormick and Schmick’s Harborside at the Marina
0309 SW Montgomery, Portland OR
503.220.1865 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.

McCormick and Schmick’s Grill
17015 SW 72nd Ave, Tigard, OR
503.684.5490 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.

For more information on the promotion, go to http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/featured-promotion/Veterans-Appreciation-Day.aspx

Quote:
For those of you in Lakewood and Puyallup Classy Chassis car care centers dubbed November as Military Appreciation Month. They are offering 15-30% off most services including detailing and carwash packages, oil changes and their coffee bar. On Nov. 11, both locations are offering a free car wash to veterans (rain or shine they say – but if you are getting your car washed, you know it will rain). For more information go to www.classychassis.com or call 253-284-WASH (9274.).

Quote:
From AIM Mail Centers: Free Postage to the U.S. military from Veterans Day (Nov. 11) until Thanksgiving, (Nov. 26).

Free standard mail from an AIM Mail Center location to any APO/FPO military address. AIM Mail Centers will send standard 1-ox. Cards and letters from Nov. 11 to Nov. 26 to military around the world at no cost to the sender. The AIM Mail Center closest to McChord is at 5700 100th Street, Suite 330 in Lakewood. For more information on other locations or this offer contact David Parker III, at DParker@aimmailcenters.com
This is pretty cool for these places to do this. These offers have been checked out by our public affairs office. I know LtCol Sullivan and she is very thorough. If I see other legitimate offers I will add them and I invite others to do the same.
Take care and enjoy.

Has anyone seen my sanity? I am hiding from it and don't want it sneaking up on me!
Zhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
How cool is that!!

I am going to forward this to my son and all his friends at Great Lakes, IL. Looks like there is an Applebee's nearby in Gurnee. Boy, are they gonna be busy!!
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
I know where I am taking Zhawk out for dinner on vets day lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:28 PM   #4
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
That's really cool!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #5
BluntObjection

Drives: 07 Cobalt Coupe LS
I wonder if Applebees will deliver to Afghanistan...?

:[
BluntObjection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluntObjection View Post
I wonder if Applebees will deliver to Afghanistan...?

:[
lol I dont think so

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote