Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended

Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Please Keep Family in Prayer

So I am usually the last person to ask for help or for prayer, but I am asking now. So as of recently my fathers aunt has gotten really sick. Shes been in ICU for a week or so. I do not know the full story, but from what I have heard is that she has cancer again. If she doesn't get the treatment the doctors gave her 6 weeks to live, if she takes the treatment, maybe 6 months. Apperantly she told the doctors she didnt want to know, so she thinks that she will pull through again. Its pretty crazy. Well I was just on my facebook account and noticed that my aunt posted that her and my dads uncle died tonight. I know that my father and sister plan on driving up to MN to see my aunt before she dies, and I plan on staying home with my mom to keep the fort down, and make sure everything here is taken care of. So all I ask is to pray for my dad and for him to have a safe trip here soon. I am sure this will hit him hard. Thanks
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #2
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Hang in there, everything will work out. It always does.

In my prayers.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:18 AM   #3
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended

I know it will work out, it's the stress that wears and tears on you. Thanks though.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:20 AM   #4
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
I know it will work out, it's the stress that wears and tears on you. Thanks though.
I know it...had to deal with a similar thing with my grandfather...only they didn't give a "time"...cause they didn't know. The man has so many things wrong with him...we all wondered what was going to happen the next day for about two weeks. But he's in a better place now.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
I know it...had to deal with a similar thing with my grandfather...only they didn't give a "time"...cause they didn't know. The man has so many things wrong with him...we all wondered what was going to happen the next day for about two weeks. But he's in a better place now.
Yeah, it sucks. That happened with my mothers grandfather. She went up, visited him for two weeks, flew back down on a thursday night, and that next friday morning I was woke up by my father telling me that he had died. My mom and I flew up the very next day. The sad part about my fathers aunt is that she thinks she will pull through and be fine.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #6
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
The sad part about my fathers aunt is that she thinks she will pull through and be fine.
Well, don't give up...she's got the spirit, so she might!! I firmly believe that miracles do happen.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:30 AM   #7
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Well, don't give up...she's got the spirit, so she might!! I firmly believe that miracles do happen.
I'm not giving up, I'm not the type to give up. Doctors do however. I sometimes wonder if doctors forget they are working with humans and not food, they are so easy to hand out a expiration date. I do know miracles happen.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:32 AM   #8
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
I'm not giving up, I'm not the type to give up. Doctors do however. I sometimes wonder if doctors forget they are working with humans and not food, they are so easy to hand out a expiration date. I do know miracles happen.
They don't want to get peoples hopes up. It'd probably hurt them as much as you if they made mention of a full recovery and something bad happened.:(
Old 08-03-2009, 10:26 AM   #9
soverydeb

Drives: 2010 2LT Camaro Blk/Blk
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts...dealing with a similar story here as well...
soverydeb is offline   Reply With Quote