Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 05-10-2012, 12:14 AM   #71
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
I just don't get why anyone would borrow money from a bank to buy a product that no one can give any results as to how it works?
Are you stooge-ing for a competitor? Really, c'mon man.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:26 AM   #72
Make It Rain
Account Suspended

Drives: 69 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Are you stooge-ing for a competitor? Really, c'mon man.
Nope. Just waiting for numbers like everyone else. Looks like we may have numbers today though.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #73
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
Numbers are just that, numbers. I trust Tracy and if you don't then don't buy any performance products from him. He has done me right on many occasions. Don't worry about what other are doing or are buying.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #74
Make It Rain
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
So your stating that the person Smokelt does not really have the SC on his car. Like no one really landed on the moon. I think a video and the owner have already stated the performance. I am so glad your concerned about someone elses money.
There is a SC on his car, but I don't think it is ready yet. Sounds like Smoke still doesn't have the car. From what I can tell reading this thread, he hasn't had it for 5 months. He still doesn't even have numbers on how his car performs, but it sounds good, and looks awesome. I did see a video of it riding around. I wouldn't spend that kind of money unless I knew what I was buying, but that's just me. I'm not trying to be negative about this system, I just can't believe the excitement over a car that sounds good, but no actual numbers yet. Hopefully I am wrong.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:07 AM   #75
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
Quote:
There is a SC on his car, but I don't think it is ready yet. Sounds like Smoke still doesn't have the car. From what I can tell reading this thread, he hasn't had it for 5 months. He still doesn't even have numbers on how his car performs, but it sounds good, and looks awesome. I did see a video of it riding around. I wouldn't spend that kind of money unless I knew what I was buying, but that's just me. I'm not trying to be negative about this system, I just can't believe the excitement over a car that sounds good, but no actual numbers yet. Hopefully I am wrong.
To all his own
Old 05-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #76
Make It Rain
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6owner View Post
To all his own
That's true!
Old 05-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #77
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
There aren't any numbers yet. But Tracy did pick me up from the airport in it and it's no doubt powerful and street-able. I also drove it that same night and it's delivering like Tracy stated. The reason this build is taking long is because of the Chiller and tuning. But now he has got his hands on the pump we been wanting so tuning and testing is needed. It's been a long wait for Smoke1lt but he will be happy once the tune is complete with the new pump.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #78
Make It Rain
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
There aren't any numbers yet. But Tracy did pick me up from the airport in it and it's no doubt powerful and street-able. I also drove it that same night and it's delivering like Tracy stated. The reason this build is taking long is because of the Chiller and tuning. But now he has got his hands on the pump we been wanting so tuning and testing is needed. It's been a long wait for Smoke1lt but he will be happy once the tune is complete with the new pump.
After spending time reading this forum, it seems the tuning on this car is a big problem, and will be almost impossible to tune properly. I have no doubt the rest of the install is great.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:24 AM   #79
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
It depends what v6 engine your talking about. If your referring to the LLT... then yes its been a PAIN! For the LFX, I hear there are a lot more options

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:09 AM   #80
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
After spending time reading this forum, it seems the tuning on this car is a big problem, and will be almost impossible to tune properly. I have no doubt the rest of the install is great.
Yes tuning with the LLT motor is a huge issue. I'm not even at 100% with the tune. But now that we have this pump tuning should be easier with those who have it. Tracy sent me my pump last week but haven't had the time to get it installed or tuned.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #81
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Quote:
As far as tune properly, even though its just one man Vince. He tuned a Camaro to 400 / 400 rwhp-rwtq. I am not sure how much more properly you can get. If you have missed the video's I posted of my ride with the owner I can always find them and repost. Now that IPF can tune the LLT thats two possible variations that properly tune the LLT. Or perhaps three with another company, is it hypertech? In the end there is a tune for the LLT and it works properly.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #82
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Oh and here is my friends V6 with STS and Trifecta Tune.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169133
** I have ridden in this car its is amazing.

And another V6 with STS and not sure about tune
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183185

I am showing this as they both have a proper tune.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #83
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
Alright got my base dyno numbers today

Temp: 91 degrees/ 38% humidity

257 RWHP
246 RWTQ
Old 05-20-2012, 12:43 AM   #84
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6owner View Post
Alright got my base dyno numbers today

Temp: 91 degrees/ 38% humidity

257 RWHP
246 RWTQ
6AT correct?
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote